Okay, you put the child proof top on it. I know that. I have learned to live with it. But to also put something inside that I have to pull out seems like overkill. Maybe that's just another safety device? I don't know.
But I know I'm tired. Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Sporty Barack"
LOL on the bromance.
At third, we worked on another new edition and We is
The Third Estate Sunday Review's Jim, Dona, Ty, Jess and Ava,
Rebecca of Sex and Politics and Screeds and Attitude,
Betty of Thomas Friedman Is a Great Man,
C.I. of The Common Ills and The Third Estate Sunday Review,
Kat of Kat's Korner (of The Common Ills),
Mike of Mikey Likes It!,
Elaine of Like Maria Said Paz),
Cedric of Cedric's Big Mix,
Ruth of Ruth's Report,
Wally of The Daily Jot,
Trina of Trina's Kitchen,
Marcia of SICKOFITRDLZ,
Stan of Oh Boy It Never Ends,
Isaiah of The World Today Just Nuts,
and Ann of Ann's Mega Dub.
And this is what we came up with:
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: It Takes A War Whore
- TV: What people will watch and what they won't
- PBS, we don't want to see it in 2012
- From the TESR Test Kitchen
- The endless cost overruns
- The week in funny
- Obama betrays labor again, guts union rights
- Iraqi authorities should 'unequivocally condemn' e...
- On the picket line (Sue Davis)
Best dream while I was sick?
I fell asleep in an ice cream shock. I woke up around ten at night and everyone was gone. So I just stayed up the whole night eating from these huge barrels of ice cream. I ate peppermint, I ate chocolate, I ate a chocolate and white combo (I'm not talking about chocolate ribbon). I ate mint chocolate chip. I ate until I couldn't eat no more.
That's it, I'm falling over.
Here's C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"