Okay, Third. Dallas and the following worked on the latest edition:
And we came up with the following:
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: When the left had ethics
- TV: Now You Know Why the Caged Hamster Squeaks
- Occupy: A conversation
- Radio moment of the week
- The Archies (Dona)
- Jim's World
- Ty's Corner
- Stop the destruction of the postal service (Worker...
I'm just tired and sleepy tonight and feeling like I need to get to bed already.
My joints ache. Like my elbows. They just hurt so bad.
At lunch today, I spent close to 30 bucks in a Mexican place.
How come? I was too tired to figure out what I wanted. So I got fajitas and fajita nachos. I should have just gotten one. But I was too tired to realize that.
Here's C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"